Hopper, C&O Triple, all welded with as built decals

  • Model: MD-16-763

$49.99

Add to Cart:
C&O 70-ton, three-bay, welded hopper car series 91000-94999
 
Built in 1948, in service through the 1970s. C&O's 4,000 new style welded hopper cars were among the first to wear the C&O for Progress logo and could be seen frequently on mine runs and mainline coal trains for many years. This excellent resin kit by Funaro & Camerlengo is described in the July/August issue of C&O History and an extensive article about how to build the kit by Bob Chapman is included.
Contact Us | Conditions Of Use | Privacy | Shipping Information | Copyright © 2008−2021 Chesapeake & Ohio Historical Society