Timetables issued for use by employees show operating times for most scheduled freight and all passenger trains, and include special instructions to employees governing operation of the trains, limitations, and rules.
- Richmond Division (Peninsula, Washington, Piedmont, Rivanna, Buckingham and Alberene Subdivisions) No. 136 Effective 4/30/1950
- Clifton Forge Division (Mountain, Alleghany, James River, Hot Springs, Lexington and Craig Valley Subdivisions) No. 136 Effective 4/30/1950.
- Hinton Division (New River Subdivision and 20 branches) No. 136 Effective 4/30/1950
- Nicholas, Fayette & Greenbrier RR No. 9 Effective 10/21/1948
- Huntington Division (Kanawha ubdivision + 31 branches) No. 136 Effective 4/30/1950
- Ashland Division (Lexington, Big Sandy Subdivisions + 11 branches No. 134 Effective 9/28/1947
- Hocking Division (Toledo, Athens, Pomeroy, Jackson, Monday Creek & Snow Fork Subdivisions) No. 137 Effective 3/31/1951
- Covington & Cincinnati Elevated RR & Transfer & Bridge Co. No. 135 Effective 12/22/1949
- Chicago Division (Miami, Middle, Wabash Subdivisions) No. 136 Effective 4/30/1950