White Sulphur Springs Station T-Shirt
Next in our series of shirts with important C&O buildings, the White Sulphur Springs passenger station, portal to C&O’s famous Greenbrier Hotel and host to so many important passengers, is now on a beautiful green shirt. The front is emblazoned with a “C&O – Route to Historyland” advertising logo (mid-1930s use by the railway) that has never before been used in clothing. – The station image is from the original drawing used to build it in 1930. – Great new piece! Probably one of C&O’s best-known stations because of its connection with people visiting The Greenbrier.